Orange Prestige in purple & orange

I had mine listed three times at £200 and not a single bid. Let's see what this one brings hehe.

Re: Orange Prestige

Nothing happened with my Clockwork frame starting at £40 + post plenty watching no bids - Ebay or retro slow down.

Re:

I paid £200 for my last ebay Prestige that tbf was too much as it looked shabby but was a classic colour and rare size. Then paid much less for a mint Clockwork. Prices are all over atm.

I’d be interested in this if the paint was better as I love the colour.

Yeah nice colour, shame its too big.

Some things i have listed take months to sell but in my experience always sell in the end, especially if people are watching, sometimes it takes time to gather the funds together to buy things ;)

I saw that last night too. I'm actually looking for one too, maybe not the week before pay day mind!

What size does it look like? more a 19 or a 21? they say 19.5 in ad I think. it's a 1991 most likely yeah? looks a bit crusty on the chain stay and pity the paint is faded and scuffed. Hmm

I never quite understood the love for these BITD. Do they ride with distinction or something?

Re:

Good quality frames with sorted geometry that didn’t cost the earth. No budget bikes in the range gave the impression of a race focused elite brand. Cool colours too, that always helps. :cool:

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":27q54quo said:
I paid £200 for my last ebay Prestige that tbf was too much as it looked shabby but was a classic colour and rare size. Then paid much less for a mint Clockwork. Prices are all over atm.

I’d be interested in this if the paint was better as I love the colour.
I almost added not for the eyes of Brocklanders on the post :LOL:

Back