Ooooh! (very special Litespeed content)

Archangel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.com/Litespeed-Titanium- ... dZViewItem

791d_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Trike

possibly the coolest bike i have seen all year. that is brilliant. when i have kids, young haggis will be on one of them. do they make them in adult sizes?

scant":1tlc133p said:
i've ridden 1 of those... whilst drunk :cool:

Can't believe anyone would risk damaging something so rare. I'd be afraid to even take it outside in case thieves followed me home to steal it.

How did the ride compare to a regular hi-ten steel tricycle?

nimbus":2hhncy9e said:
scant":2hhncy9e said:
i've ridden 1 of those... whilst drunk :cool:

Can't believe anyone would risk damaging something so rare. I'd be afraid to even take it outside in case thieves followed me home to steal it.

How did the ride compare to a regular hi-ten steel tricycle?

it was a ABG demo bike at SSMM a few yrs ago. you raced in a small circle velodrone style against a mate & the winner won a bottle of beer.... seemed like a good idea at the time :cool: ..aside from the frame the parts were standard kiddie bike sh,t quality. or in other words RRP is stupidly high.

Ah well, ABG, that explains it all. Different story if it had been a Lynskey-built trike...

Very bored...need to go home. Good story though.

Strewth! 20 bids, 600 USD and reserve still not met. This one could be heading for the ebay madness thread...

LOL, remember it was signed up in one of the catalogue bitd.

Cannondale had also a little bike with specifik pepperoni forks (12"ish) never seen such one in real life also.

But 600 dollar allready.... pfieuw you really need to love your kid for this.

Back