1995 kona hei hei

bills_shack

Devout Dirtbag
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

A fine example with near catalogue spec build.

I’m still not sure of the reason behind designing the flatter Top Tube geometry used on the ’95 Hei Hei (and ’96 King Kahuna). Does anyone know for sure?..... Magas, Canuck, Big Al, anyone?

Pip.

Lovely bike bit I can't escape the feeling that the price is affected by the owners' burgeoning crack habit.

Re:

I wouldn't normally comment on a seller's feedback, but it's worth reading it prior to considering a deal.

Nice, even if it was built as the wrong size :LOL:

Would like to add that i think the price is a bit higher than i would be willing to pay for it, also regarding the sellers feedback, some of it is unwarranted and a bit petty. I have bought off the seller myself and had no problems at all. The seller is a member on here also :)

mark

Re:

I like the fact he says he will post worldwide but won’t accept Paypal...not entirely sure how he expects people to pay? Bank transfer from abroad usually charge and have crap exchange rates.
Lovely bike, but £3k is just way too much.

Latest posts

Back