1993 Orange Prestige 17" - Doncaster - One of mine :-)

Trebz

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It's done, iv'e put it up for sale. I'm so miserable you wouldn't believe it.

Another of mine for sale, my Orange Prestige. So shiny, so light, I so don't want to sell her.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202364129663 ... 1555.l2649

See additional pictures in my signature below and this:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hehe if it fails to sell this time it's going back in the loft for another ten years :)

It's all about timing with these old bikes isn't it. I saw a crappy 1995 Marin Indian Fire Trail go for £60 and yet no one even sent me a query about the Prestige.

It's funny old game :)

It's the last listing for this one I think ladies and gents then I'll have to put it back in the loft.

Trebz":zbuefa8q said:
Hehe if it fails to sell this time it's going back in the loft for another ten years :)

It's all about timing with these old bikes isn't it. I saw a crappy 1995 Marin Indian Fire Trail go for £60 and yet no one even sent me a query about the Prestige.

It's funny old game :)

Maybe list it at £60, bet you get some queries then! :LOL:

Have you thought about putting the actual price you want for it on there? and i also think you would stand a better chance of selling it if you offered postage too ;)

Re:

I’d love to buy it if I had the space - my perfect size.
I had a nice chat the other day with someone commutes on one - we pulled up at the lights together, him on a 93 Prestige and me on a 94 Kilauea - and it was clear that he couldn’t have adored it more.

If it doesn’t sell now, I’ll PM you if and when I finally move house :)

Ok buddy. Do keep in touch as it will just be going back into storage. I'm not prepared to let it go for peanuts as it's worth a few hundred at least as I'm sure everyone knows.

Back