Orange Prestige - Liverpool

Re:

It was on last week too. Been um’ing and ah’ing over it but reckon it’s perhaps a bit tatty for the money and the journey. Rare original decals though, just like I want. :?

Think its strong money.. looks like it needs some TLC.. although a real classic A 91-92 PRESTIGE. Its a 21inch frame also.
Trebz isnt yours a size smaller your Prestige 18-19 inches, and a 93 Prestige with the blocked fond. Lovely bike.

Re:

I reckon that'd clean up alright tbh.
Strong money? Perhaps. But you get a lot (Or a little frame/weight wise!) for your money.
It's a bit of a gamble as some of the parts may be toast.
You see lesser bikes at higher prices than this though. For some reason the Prestige doesnt seem to command particularly high prices , I've no idea why, as it's an excellent frame, and I'm guessing produced in smaller volume than the Clockwork?

Re:

I'd pay the money if I could view it first but Liverpool is a couple of hours each way so don't think I'll take the gamble. Saying that, I've got all the bits in stock to make this lovely if the frame's sound. :facepalm:

Thats the problem, its collect only, so unless someone lives near to Liverpool, then its commanding strong money. prestiges do go for strong money, unfortunately it tends to be the orange white fade ones tho. I sold one this year, frame + forks and some parts for £375. But the reality is that the majority of retro oranges are going for peanuts. I sold a 92 Prestige frame and forks + parts for £80 posted...so 200 collect only is on the optimtic side in my opinion. Like Brocklanders stated, a gamble

Cheshire1980":2dwkvtwy said:
Think its strong money.. looks like it needs some TLC.. although a real classic A 91-92 PRESTIGE. Its a 21inch frame also.
Trebz isnt yours a size smaller your Prestige 18-19 inches, and a 93 Prestige with the blocked fond. Lovely bike.

Mine is a 1993 17" - 18" if I remember rightly with a black re spray and after market decals. It's been in my loft untouched for at least four years I think (memory not what it used to be). It's still in the same condition as the original pictures I posted in my build post. The images are dead due to Photobucket losing ALL of my pictures.

Back