mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

longun":3f4if2jb said:
Sure this used to be mrkawazakis. Very tempted .........

Yes, looks the same, there is one on here though with the matching forks :)

Re:

mkone":3gd0xdn1 said:
longun":3gd0xdn1 said:
Sure this used to be mrkawazakis. Very tempted .........

Yes, looks the same, there is one on here though with the matching forks :)

There is indeed, it was mine, but in 653 flavour. It was a lovely thing, but just a fraction too short in the frame to be truly comfortable for me. It did look ace though :D

EDIT - There is in fact another one on here as well, frame only that was being refinished paint wise? Wonder how that turned out...

I'm watching this frame as well but 20" is probably a bit too big - I would be all over it if it was 19". It is defo MrKawasaki's old frame. The original straight blade forks aren't a million miles away appearance wise from the ones fitted to some Dawes and Dyna tech frames, but you'll need a long 1" steerer!

Here's an old picture for the lovers out there...

Attachments

• IMG_0432.JPG
    IMG_0432.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 797
Re:

That's lovely!! Thought that was some kind of cable roller for the front brake but on closer inspection it's the bloody door lock masquerading.
Just to let people know I had some of the orbit decals done by a friend who still has them on file... Just saying ;)
So if anyone needs any

+1 for admiring that frame. Total class, was thinking bright yellow forks and a matching yellow salsa roller stem, with xt. Anyhooo, must resist. Back to work!

Back