Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 12:36 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:12 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:39 pm
Posts: 47
Mavic X222 wheels - Gold spoke nipples + Panaracer tyres

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183189990264 ... 1558.l2649

Front hub - Shimano Deore LX / Paralax 100
Rear hub - Shimano Silent Clutch / FHR080A VIA M

Panaracer Tyres - 26 x 2.10 - untested - they need inner tubes but loads of tread.
Shimano quick release skewers.

Mavic X222 logos are lifting slightly at one end (easy to stick down) but are intact.

Rims are a dark grey colour - with gold spoke nipples and look awesome.

Wear and tear marks from braking surface as expected from a used set, but overall the wheels are in great condition cosmetically and will polish up superbly.

Wheels have 'not' been cleaned for photographs as I've 26 wheels to list while the sun is out. Bit of masking tape where I've had them taped as a set.

£85.00

Image

Image

Image

Image

More images in listing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:39 pm
Posts: 47
I've put some more Mavic wheels up if anybody interested.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item= ... orld&rt=nc


Last edited by JimmyEFC on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:22 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:51 am
Posts: 22
JimmyEFC wrote:
I've put some more Mavic wheels up if anybody interested.
http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M ... at#GoTo315


that I believe is your personal view so it asks you to login

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/flossyworld/ ... 7675.l2562

that should be the public view of your current auctions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:41 am 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:39 pm
Posts: 47
turk3y wrote:
JimmyEFC wrote:
I've put some more Mavic wheels up if anybody interested.
http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M ... at#GoTo315


that I believe is your personal view so it asks you to login

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/flossyworld/ ... 7675.l2562

that should be the public view of your current auctions.


Oh, apologies.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item= ... orld&rt=nc

It's just a 'seller's other items' page, save listing them all. I've tested the link without being logged in, and it works fine that I can tell.

Here's some others:

Mavic M6 Oxygen : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-M6-Oxy ... SwmcBa4NJp

Mavic x317 disc : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-x317-d ... SwZ~ha4Ojj

Mavic 230 SBP : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-230-SB ... SwdMBa4knu

Mavic D521 (need fixing): https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-D521-R ... SwaWxa21iq

Mavic X517 : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-X517-R ... SwO0Ra4iyV

Mavic CXP21 : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-CXP21- ... SwoKFa4g9J

Alexrims DA22 : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-Alexrim ... SwLLZa23Or

Mavic X222 : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-X222-w ... SwyKta24kU

Specialized with disc : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Specialized- ... Swyupa3N2P

Mach Rodi : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mach-Rodi-Re ... Swodpa4M3o

Rigida Safteyline semi deep rim : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rigida-Safte ... Swai5a22M~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:17 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:59 pm
Posts: 381
Location: Southern CA, U.S.
Doesn't Janet Jackson have gold spoke nipples too? ;-) :-D

Good Luck With Sale!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:11 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:39 pm
Posts: 47
JimmyEFC wrote:
turk3y wrote:
JimmyEFC wrote:
I've put some more Mavic wheels up if anybody interested.
http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M ... at#GoTo315


that I believe is your personal view so it asks you to login

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/flossyworld/ ... 7675.l2562

that should be the public view of your current auctions.


Oh, apologies.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item= ... orld&rt=nc

It's just a 'seller's other items' page, save listing them all. I've tested the link without being logged in, and it works fine that I can tell.

Here's some others:

Mavic M6 Oxygen : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-M6-Oxy ... SwmcBa4NJp

Mavic x317 disc : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-x317-d ... SwZ~ha4Ojj

Mavic 230 SBP : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-230-SB ... SwdMBa4knu

Mavic D521 (need fixing): https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-D521-R ... SwaWxa21iq

Mavic X517 : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-X517-R ... SwO0Ra4iyV

Mavic CXP21 : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-CXP21- ... SwoKFa4g9J

Alexrims DA22 : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-Alexrim ... SwLLZa23Or

Mavic X222 : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-X222-w ... SwyKta24kU

Specialized with disc : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Specialized- ... Swyupa3N2P

Mach Rodi : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mach-Rodi-Re ... Swodpa4M3o

Rigida Safteyline semi deep rim : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rigida-Safte ... Swai5a22M~


Lol, I'll have to Google that one when the missus is out ha ha.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], madjh and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group