Nice Diamond Back Apex Woverhampton

Re:

I bought the old girl. Chuffed to bits with it too. As far as I can tell it's 100% original, right down to the tyres, chain and brake blocks and appears to have been barely ridden.
I serviced the hubs at the weekend and the bearing cups and cones were all but unmarked. I needn't have bothered to be honest as the grease was still as clean as the day rhe hubs left the factory.
I can't wait to finish the fettling and see how it rides :)

Re: Re:

Filbee":7ggftkoh said:
I bought the old girl. Chuffed to bits with it too. As far as I can tell it's 100% original, right down to the tyres, chain and brake blocks and appears to have been barely ridden.
I serviced the hubs at the weekend and the bearing cups and cones were all but unmarked. I needn't have bothered to be honest as the grease was still as clean as the day rhe hubs left the factory.
I can't wait to finish the fettling and see how it rides :)
Nice one, it does look hardly ridden, the anodising on the rims has barely started to wear.

It should ride really well, I think people underestimate how good Diamond Backs are until they ride one.

:cool:
I had a Diamond Back Apex frame in the mid 90's that I built up a stop-gap until my DBR Dual Response frame set arrived, and it rode really well.
I loved that Dual Response too!!

Back