Tioga Disc Drive... How Much?!?

This was from a bike shop between edinburgh and Glashow, the guy has a couple of kleins on display

boxxer":26c0scfb said:
This was from a bike shop between edinburgh and Glashow, the guy has a couple of kleins on display

Sold pretty quickly! Maybe my eye is too critical. What's the going rate for a disc drive? I had to fetch the Gregory's, when I saw the price of that 'un!

M

scant":zsmbhf6r said:
curious to know how much they're worth these days

Around £650 probably. All the ones I've seen for sale in the last few years have been £450+ and ususlly sold pretty quick.
I'd like one but so many look rather ropey now, I'm not sure I'd actually trust one enough to ride it.

Re:

I wouldn't have expected it to be there for long at that price. Prices still creeping steadily upwards. Glad I only paid £80 for my sugino. :)

Trialsmeister":3bc1fxys said:
boxxer":3bc1fxys said:

Sold pretty quickly! Maybe my eye is too critical. What's the going rate for a disc drive? I had to fetch the Gregory's, when I saw the price of that 'un!

M

That would be my worry too. 14 stone and 20 plus year old Kevlar I don't think would be a great mix.

Back