Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Rare-S ... Sw07VafLOI

s-l1600.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hopefully although I won’t be going much higher. Feeling the need for a complete 89 line up although the Conquest might be a struggle! :facepalm:

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":2sxuoroa said:
Hopefully although I won’t be going much higher. Feeling the need for a complete 89 line up although the Conquest might be a struggle! :facepalm:

Yeah, but then you will need all variants, U/U seat stay, U/U chain stay, U front/ canti, canti/canti, canti/u seat stay and canti/chain stay!

Re:

Nah, I don’t have the room to get that obsessed! As long as the decals are present and correct i’d be happy with one of each of the Tufftrax, Traverse, Trekker, Kili and Conquest.
If I get this one it’ll get a sprinkling of Deore or XT and that will be that.

Did have a few on the saracen anonymous thread but sure the photobucket links are dead now. Not touched any of them for a year or so as have another non bike project.

Back