is it me or are these wayyyyyyyyy over priced

I suspect that the asking price is the exact amount he spent on everything. If only that worked in real life.

Koupe":3l68asob said:
I suspect that the asking price is the exact amount he spent on everything. If only that worked in real life.

A question then for all:
If you spend X amount on putting together a bike why is it not worth the total sum of those components ?

Truly this baffles me why is it cheaper to buy the complete bike than to buy it piece by piece ?

kingbling":3j7dmvx1 said:
Koupe":3j7dmvx1 said:

A question then for all:
If you spend X amount on putting together a bike why is it not worth the total sum of those components ?

Truly this baffles me why is it cheaper to buy the complete bike than to buy it piece by piece ?

I think we pay over the odds because we get caught up in the thrill of the chase, and spending £1,000 over 18months is easier than stumping up £800 in one go.

Just look at Gio trying to off load his collection, we can all guess what it cost him to build each one. we voted him to BOTM winner so we know they are desirable and yet he struggled to shift them even when the price dropped.

As daft as this may sound .... I think its more about the journey than waving your wallet at something and getting instant gratification.

If you analysis it further and factor in time then its even more nutz as to what we choose to do - perpetuate the current marks place.

This is recreation. I don’t see the point of buying ‘done’ bikes unless they are very special.

Latest posts

Back