Blue Koi Attitude

Courtesy of google language tools so don't blame me if its pidgeon english

At the auction, there is a Pro Attitude framework in the rare painting "blue koi." The Pro 1998 was within the top model in the Attitude line, the bike had had a total price of 8500DM! The framework included King weighs about 1580g tax rate, so it can be loosely Aluminium frames with today's match - a light-weight-bike under 9kg is not a problem.
I have the Rahmenset used in 2002 erstanden. It had already had some scratches, which I SiD with blue-tried auszubessern. Beautiful wurd's certainly not, but it served the Korrisionsschutz. Dents or cracks, the framework does not, paint the error I have tried to depict the images. The state is established by the beauty mistakes not much to see on the stability of this Steifigkeitswunders they have no effect anyway. The anti-chain-suck-device I have dismantled because it's not actually bring much, but he is settled. The liner (innenverlegter train) in the top tube coincided with the dismantling out, but with a bit of tact to be integrated. The framework is only for V-brakes (titanium base).

Sun, and now a lot of fun for bidding!

PS: it is only the framework, including King-rate auction, private sale, ie no guarantee or withdrawal.

frame had some paint damages (e.g. chain suck) that were touched-up with SID blue paint. not a prefect match but was more meant as corrosion protection. no dents, dings and scratches. medium frame size (20" in Klein sizing). Klein anti chain suck device is included.

Carsten

Back