MuddyFox Interactive

My NEW Muddy Fox Interactive

Hey there!

That be the bike I now own.. !!

Firstly it's the wheels that have been painted not the frame.. but here's the best bit..

This bike was given to a Muddy Fox employee as a leaving gift just before they were taken over and had their sould ripped out.. It took pride of place on the wall in his home for 10 years.. untouched.

The guy on ebay bought it and kept it in his loft for a year..

It's now sat in my living room in 100% original new condition with the packaging stickers still on many parts!! The only thing that isn't authentic is the saddle!!

This has got to be one of the only bikes in existence in this kind of condition.. the frame and rear tri are unmarked as new!!

Some slight corrosion on a few bolts from being stored in a loft.. but other than that it's mint!!

I'm a happy man.

The wheels in the photo on ebay he had sprayed to match his BMW.. but never rode the bike and it shows...!!

Paid £460.. I'm sure it's worth a whole lot more!!
[/img]

Attachments

• MFI1.jpg
    MFI1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,849
  • MFI2.jpg
    MFI2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,849
  • MFI3.jpg
    MFI3.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,849
Good score fella, now get a better shock (the stock one wasn't too hot and weighed a ton) on that and ride it, gently(don't want to scratch it!)

To be honest I was going to get it 100% and then re-sell it.. can't bring myself to use it, the condition is just too good..

Wicked Man

Hey Santacrust - looks a pretty Rad ride you've got there. I have a collection of early Emmelle's and Apollo's and think this woul look great amongst them - would you consider a PX? I have a mint 1998 Emmelle Vector in Orange/Purple that I would be willing to put towards it (providing you were willing to collect from Scumthorpe)?
Let me know chick - Sanchez. Keep it real.

Sram carbon 5.0 mech ????

Thats some pretty serious hardware dude! Sounds like you got yourself some bum info on the Muddy F Repro... Respray, bum saddle, rusty rings on your wheels!?

That Muddy Fox fella has slipped you a big black hard one!

Back