NOS Tim Gould Team bike!

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Interesting interpretation of "brand new" :roll:

As a kid, one of my mates had this bike - must have been about 1994. It was rubbish, even back then.

I loved the real time bike that this was imitating. Campagnolo record OR, Ritchey logic tubes and a full logic parts kit. It was basically a P22 (can’t find a decent photo though):

229939d1169865899-score-century-least-me-ritchey.jpg

Re:

The real Peugeot Team bike, riden by Tim Gould, Sophie Eglin and Hosottes brothers was a Ritchey P22/P23 frameset resprayed in Peugeot grey and with campy parts. But they made thise very low price bikes for market. No comparison with team bikes

Re: Re:

24pouces":1v712syx said:
The real Peugeot Team bike, riden by Tim Gould, Sophie Eglin and Hosottes brothers was a Ritchey P22/P23 frameset resprayed in Peugeot grey and with campy parts. But they made thise very low price bikes for market. No comparison with team bikes

Bit like when he road for Team Schwinn, they bikes they used in 93/94 were actualy hand-braized/lugged paramount frames, in Ritchey Logic tubing

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=359242

Back