Kona Hei Hei on ebay USA --- too good to be true?

PeteC

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

troje":24uhc5ho said:
Nice wheels as well. Good feedback and paypal protection. Why worry?

Maybe I'm just overvaluing Hei Hei's because I spent a lot on mine, but doesn't $533 shipped seem extraordinarily low for a ti Kona Hei Hei (with XTR bits, CK wheels, a ti fork, etc.)? But yeah, the seller has good feedback and whatnot.

Don't get me wrong, if it was my size, I would've hit BIN already. But buying it just to split it doesn't seem like a great use of my time with a dozen other projects going on.

that's definitely a bargain given the XTR kit and CK wheelset. never seen a solid head badge like that, instead of decal. cool!

Re:

The fork looks like a titanium Black Sheep, which are pretty expensive. I have a feeling that the seller was selling for somebody else and it may have been stolen.

Re:

Something about those decals makes me raise an eyebrow. Some of the kit is debatable but it appears to be one of the last Hei Hei's.

fattiman":1ek0375f said:
Slightly off topic in terms of year but what is a good catalogue spec original 95 hei hei worth?

Depends on size, location and originality (less period correct). The market is anyones guess right now.

Back