Large Lot Of Mountain Bike Mags 1988 - 1996 eBay

dronebox

Dirt Disciple
100+ Mountain Biker & Mountain Biking UK mags from 1988 - 1996... Includes first editions of both plus the pre-publication pilot issue of Mountain Biker and some other catalogues.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/332378062512?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Reading the listing it looks like the September and November issues of mbuk from 95 are there but listed incorrectly as both November and September 94 are listed twice?

If you'd be willing to split I'd happily pay for November 1995 mbuk, please?

Re: Re:

Spudly":1cqr2puj said:
Reading the listing it looks like the September and November issues of mbuk from 95 are there but listed incorrectly as both November and September 94 are listed twice?

If you'd be willing to split I'd happily pay for November 1995 mbuk, please?
Hmmm... Not sure I fully understand your words. I've re-checked the list (again) and it is accurate... Do you think I'd have kept these magazines for nearly 30 years if I wasn't a bit OCD, lol? ;-)

The only item listed twice is MBUK Sept 1989 and that's because there are two copies of this issue (as noted in the list).

MBUK September 1995 and November 1995 are not even on the list at all..?

No splits I'm afraid now that eBay bidding is underway but thanks for taking an interest and having a look..

Hotwheels.":oipjzwvf said:
Do you have a BIN price in mind at all? :)
Sorry my friend...

I never end an auction early/accept offers/do BIN on eBay unless specified in the conditions. I prefer to let the auction run its course, seems fairer that way to the existing bidders plus I like the little chime alerts that ping to my iPad every now and then.

If I was being honest I wasn't even expecting this little collection to go for much more than the starting price, if at all :shock:

Cheers

db

Re:

Well you've got the first edition for one, Kona stuff (that I'd take and many others will) and Mint Sauce...

Re:

.....Almost everything I need in my signature is right there! :cool:

(and plenty to help out others too)

Watching with interest!!

boy"O"boy

Re: Re:

boy"O"boy":2cynvxdw said:
.....Almost everything I need in my signature is right there! :cool:

(and plenty to help out others too)

Watching with interest!!

boy"O"boy
Doh! Looks like I should have tried here first... My apologies but I kind of had a downer on old bikes since my mint Orange E3 (that I'd owned from new) was stolen this time last year...

Oh well... Good luck if you decide to bid. I'll not be splitting the lot now as bids have been received but there's no stopping you getting together with some retro-pals to share the cost and the spoils.. :)

Back