Smart Tart for sale on ebay

Hankyavening

Retro Newbie
Hi - I've just listed this on eBay. I hope there is some interest in it. Happy to answer any questions but I have a feeling that many of you will know much more than me. My wife bought this from new from Debs (?) in 1992 or 1993 so we've held on to it for too long for sentimental reasons.

Re:

Ha! That's three people now that have highlighted this to me....I'm thinking about it ;)

And yes, I didn't look at the link this morning as I thought it might be some sort of spam when I saw the title :LOL:

Re:

To be honest, I have Will. Have moved, and been exceptionally busy with work, and actually don't have a bike at all any more! Although there's a nice 30 year old Graham Weigh road bike I've kind of inherited on the way.

I lost interest here with all the silliness of the 'off topic' stuff invading the pages all the time, but I kind of dip in and out from time to time again as I'm always going to be interested in older stuff, it's in the blood.

Anyway, not to detract from the OP's thread, good luck with the sale, but have decided after a bit of research I won't be bidding on this particular one. Lovely and very unusual bike though, deserves to restored and cherished.

Back