cchris2lou

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I have been looking for one of those for ages . :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cchris2lou":23af4igx said:
I have been looking for one of those for ages . :LOL:

1 down, 31 to go! :roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dammit I was after just a nipple, selling a spoke AND a nipple together is crazy talk, I just don't know if I have that kind of cash flow available. Maybe I'll mail him and ask him to give me a few weeks to get it together.

he's also selling one pedal reflector, and one wheel reflector...

OK, who here asked what? :LOL:

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Is the spoke formed by Advanced Balfers extrusion or is it die-cast using the Pauling Exclusion principle? I need a spoke just like this to complete my downhill rig, but it must be a properly extruded one. Thanks. 12-Aug-08
A: To be honest i not sure but i don't think it is as i'm sure it would say if it was that good
Q: Hello, I am very interested in your spoke but I live in Guatamala where there has been a national spoke shortage for many years - can you please tell me what your shipping costs will be. Ifthe spoke proves suitable, the Guatamalan Government would be interested in purchasing approx 175,000 spokes - can you fulfil that order? 12-Aug-08
A: Are you for real? i'm not a shop, i'm sure any shop could order that many if you wanted
Q: Has the spoke suffered from any chaffing and if so has the bell end been polished? 12-Aug-08
A: No its in as new condition
Q: Hi. Can you tell me if the spoke is 304 grade stainless or 306 grade ? Also, do you have any data on its Charpy Impact strength ? Many thanks. 12-Aug-08
A: Hi to be honest I have no idea about these things you just asked, as the spoke has no markings
Q: hi im very interested in your spoke but need to know is it stainless, chrome plated, nickel plated or plain old steel alloy? thanks paul 12-Aug-08
A: To be honest i'm not sure it has a coating on it so is shinny, most likely to be chrome or nickel i think.
Q: Interested in your spoke...is it suitable to go on a Singlespeed? 12-Aug-08
A: I assume so just depends if its the right length, thats the only thing that matters with a spoke if its the right length to fit between you hub and rim, also depending on the spoke pattern in your wheel
Q: do you have any other spokes? would you combine postage? 12-Aug-08
A: I just put one on to start with to see if it would sell, then i was going to put a few more on if it does sell, in which case i'll probably allow combined postage
Q: Could you confirm if it is for a front wheel or rear wheel? It could be just the thing for my mountain bike wheel. Thanks. 12-Aug-08
A: It depends on your hub and rim types you just have to measure the length of your existing spoke to see if its the right length, as they do come in different lengths.
Q: has this spoke ever been pressure washed? 12-Aug-08
A: no it hasn't
Q: Does the spoke have a name, if so will it be upset if it gets sold? Thanks Nick 12-Aug-08
A: NO i haven't named it, i'm sure it will be happy to be used as it hasn't been used yet
Q: Hi, do you know whether the spoke is of jis or iso bend dimension? Thanks 12-Aug-08
A: Hi, To be honest I have no ideal i'm not sure what the difference is.
Q: Hi, Was looking at the spoke but I can't tell if it is double or single butted. I have single butted spokes on mine but am looking to upgrade, do you have more? Do you have the weight of the spoke? Thanks. 12-Aug-08
A: Hi, it's a standard single butted spoke, i weighed them together and it's about 7 grams. I do have a few more not sure how many.
Q: Hello I am VERY interested in your mountain bike spoke, as it has come from an expensive bike like mine. I just broke a spoke but I need to check: does the spoke nipple have the unusual reverse shim method of attatching to the rim? I would imagine it does since your bike is a good one. thanks Skully 12-Aug-08
A: Hi, It just came from a new wheel not from my expensive bike. Its a standard shape spoke and NO special way of attaching to the rim it's just held by screwing on the nipple.
Q: I was wondering what year the spoke is? many thanks. 12-Aug-08
A: Not sure what year it is must be a least a few years old

Priceless :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Does he know they are all pisstake questions do you think :LOL: :LOL:

Damn...I threw away 64 of those badboys the other week, could have retired on the proceeds :roll: :LOL:

I don't know who is taking the piss out of who! Priceless!

Al. :D

Latest posts

Back