Orange Formula

Re:

Sorry Col....

I don't understand why the gent only bought it a few months back and was pleasantly surprised but is still flogging it!

Re:

Isn't this the shit-tip one in need of a new seat tube due to cracks and corrosion? There's countless pages about this one somewhere on here.

Low starting price with this now, will be interesting to see what it goes for again.. £900+ quid last time.. was very tempted last time round but will give it a wide birth this time round.

Re:

I don't think it could have sold for £900+ the last time as the current seller had it on for £750 bin initially. Seems strange to accept £200 less than you paid for it only a few months down the line don't you think?
In my experience eBay sellers aren't normally that charitable :LOL:

Re:

Think there were suspicions of shill bidding in the last auction to boost the value so the under-bidder probably got a second chance offer at a lower value.

Re:

In my opinion, buying this for anymore than £300-400 is madness. What is on offer is a frame, forks, bars/stem and set of roller cams needing a lot of time effort and money spent on them; the rest of it is for the bin. I appreciate it's rarity but in that state its value is seriously limited.

Re: Re:

pete_mcc":1v1ia906 said:
Think there were suspicions of shill bidding in the last auction to boost the value so the under-bidder probably got a second chance offer at a lower value.

is it not the same seller using a friends ebay account ...?

At least this time round, there was enough decency in the listing description to actually telly people its cracked and corroded.

Back