Zinn 753 with full XTR

Re:

That IS gorgeous and id bid to own but its too small alas :facepalm: 753 All Terrain tubing...

GMSOT

Wonder how these ride ? Sonebody here buy it so it can be seen on rides....please !!!

c to top 19" frame ? with a what seems to be a short 54cm TT c2c...maybe a custom spec.

Perhaps Andy could shed some light on this one...?

Is it 531 with 753 decals added or is it a genuine 753..?

Im a little unsure given the age of the frame, with it being an early one, and when 753 became avaliable.

It could be a frame on the Cusp or it could be a chancer.

Might be worth asking a few question though before blind bids get carried away. Especially given how much more a Z-753 is worth IMHO.

for Ref, although not conclusive, AT would know a lot more as he built them.. :cool:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=156265&start=30

As Si has pointed out, they were available to order, but might be worth confirming with a frame number or Andy's help given how easy it is to change the decals to achieve a premium price.

Re:

Its always appreciated when an expert on a brand picks up on details like this. Hope its not being misrepresented. A 753 Zinn is the only UK made bike i really want. These seem so rare but top design and workmanship. :cool:

I only mention it because ive not long been caught out myself. This might actually be, but thought it was worth a mention, as they do make premiums it seems.

Back