Fatlanta

ti-fat-man

Senior Retro Guru
Hi folks,
heads up hear, just seen a 1996 Yo Fatlanta model up for sale on the FatCogs site, can't do the 'link up thing', but guess already you know where you need to go to look,
Heh I thought I was fat through and through in sunny bedford!, but until I came across Retro and FatCogs, I didn't even know these existed!
I spawned a set of decals, but how to own number #1/20
dream on alan!!

alan, do a search on my fat chance thread on mtbr.com. pretty certain theres pics & more info on there. I also have pics of another frame hanging in a shop in Atlanta.
me, peteMcC & webby all have original FATlanta decal sets (1 each for the 10 intended to be made) including the bike on fatcogs.com :)
peteMcCs are on his fat chance ti, pics of which are already on this forum somewhere, BOM I believe :)

cheers scant, I'd read that thread before, thought it was informative.
I had a wild thought, do you know the [ral] paint code number for the Fatlanta edition, was thinking how cool it would be to have a respray and use those decals, is the frame any different in spec to a normal Yo? cheers al.

ti-fat-man":32jzv069 said:
cheers scant, I'd read that thread before, thought it was informative.
I had a wild thought, do you know the [ral] paint code number for the Fatlanta edition, was thinking how cool it would be to have a respray and use those decals, is the frame any different in spec to a normal Yo? cheers al.

I've had much the same thought ;)
AFAIK its a stock yo eddy. I personally dont love the colour tho. tad too bland maybe?

Back