Dave Lloyd Cats Wiskas?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Dave- ... SwbtVZUDgm

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Cat sick more like.

£495!!!!!

Love the, innocent 'looks to have been repaired comment"

Indeed it has and a right pigs ear of a job at that

Parts are mostly junk, and needs a few hundred thrown at it to sort out.

Price is dream land and what's with the cable stops?

Re:

Mmm, 'tis a sorry sight indeed, can't disagree with any of the above... That seat tube repair is a shocker :shock:

As a shameless plug, you could buy my Frontiera for less than that ;) :LOL:

Re:

Looks like someone stuck their chewing gum on the seat tube then painted over it.

Re:

There is an awful lot wrong here, and not just the bodged repair.

It may be a Dave Lloyd (or at least started out as one), without looking at the frame number I cannot say and even that is no guarantee, but for sure it is not a Cats Wiskas.

Re: Re:

NeilM":h5yjlpbs said:

It may be a Dave Lloyd (or at least started out as one), without looking at the frame number I cannot say and even that is no guarantee, but for sure it is not a Cats Wiskas.

Frame number is 8806877 if that helps.

Mark

mkone":30a4pvrd said:
NeilM":30a4pvrd said:

Mark

Are you sure the first two numbers are 88?

All Dave Lloyd made frames, at least all the ones I have seen / owned from the very late 80 and 90's (until he stopped frame building) start with LL, usually not very well stamped.

NeilM":ho1fvj3j said:
mkone":ho1fvj3j said:
NeilM":ho1fvj3j said:

Mark

Are you sure the first two numbers are 88?

All Dave Lloyd made frames, at least all the ones I have seen / owned from the very late 80 and 90's (until he stopped frame building) start with LL, usually not very well stamped.

It's what the seller sent me, but saying that he's not 100% sure it's been repaired :LOL:

Back