My GT Quatrefoil

Antstark

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Having failed to convince my wife and eldest child this would be a 'right laugh' ..I am reluctantly selling my GT quatrefoil :( . Happy to entertain offers from members on here. PM me or msg me on eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/362012665098

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Nah I am not that keen to sell it. eBay should capture a pretty wide audience,whether retro fans or not.

Looking for offers around £500

Re:

Don't sell it dude! Keep working on the rest of the family - they will see the light...

I did a 50 mile trip with the OH on Sunday with my one - she did 'protest' a bit up the hills but changed her mind when we were able to coast at 35+ mph down them :D

Oh, and if you still have no luck persuading them, I wouldn't mind the stem ;) :LOL:

Re:

I have tried mate honestly..I think it was the 35mph downhills that scared them off.

I have also tried hanging around the local village pub at closing seeing if I can pick up fares!

I'll keep an eye out for a stem for you :D

Nice, my other half actually wants to try out a tandem ride. Wish I could afford this one, glws

Back