Lovely Team Marin

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
A lovely looking Team Marin in the best colour scheme,titanium coloured frame with black fork,cant do links on my phone so type this number into the ebay search engine and you will see,well worth a look.
The number is 192198250622

Re:

Aye thats the one,i think it's one of the early teams maybe 1991/92 and probably the most desirable for a Marin collector.
Shame there's no postage.

Re: Re:

PopsTrippin":mt0uejec said:
Bidding is high already... haven't they heard of sniping???

Not like us old hands. 2 seconds to go and hit enter :LOL: Sod whatever the bid is at or look to save a few pence. Top price at the last. Sometimes that larger bid instead of nibbles wins the day.

Im bidding on a thing at the mo. Opening was £100, they sell new for 700. This is a few uses old. Currently its nibbled up to 125 but the nibbles have remained small. . Im hoping a £250 in the dying seconds will take it.
I reckon if you know what you want, its condition and what it should go for. If its not near that price the chances are a bigger bid will get it at the end. Humans are a canny lot most of the time.

Re:

don't think this will go anywhere near £700, the team issues have gone for this but they are in much better condition than this one

Back