BUYERS BEWARE, FAKE LISTINGS!!

Vinevo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice but wanted to highlight this.

Over the last couple of weeks there have been fake listings on eBay being sold from China. Seller has an unusual name made up of letters and numbers with zero feedback. Prices are too good to be true, such as NOS XC Pro pedals for £20 posted, or NOS XT rear mechs, XC Pro rear mechs, Klein frame at £50 etc.

I have been reporting them as I find them, please beware!!!!

I did buy the pedals, :facepalm: :oops: , full eBay and PayPal cover but hassle nontheless.

Cheers, Ash.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

TBH i'd watch the bank as we dont know what the deal there actually is :? Might be they wanted some sort of banking details but for what :?
I know you get refuunded but I'd take care all the same. Maybe check theres no tiny standing debit.

Ebay/paypal arent that easy to actually get a hold of.

Re:

I think I've seen this on eBay yesterday,they were selling a new carbon fibre frame for £41 with free postage (can't remember the make) it seemed to good to be true so stayed well away.

Re:

Not just bike stuff, my wife spotted a really well priced saddle to fit her horse. I took one look at the advert and told her it was fake / a scam.

Naturally she assumed I know nothing as the price was "so good", so she checked with our website designer son... who told her it was fake / a scam. :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back