FAT CHANCE 'YO EDDY' AQUA FADE RETRO/KULT/VINTAGE 90'S

yo

only problem is that the paintwork is totally wrong - suppose its very hard to replicate the original colour and fade pattern tho!?

....seems like an awful lot of money considering the above

Re: yo

konamad":1bkb0oz1 said:
only problem is that the paintwork is totally wrong -

:? Really?

I happen to own an Aquafade with matching fork and yes, it is a little different, but also within original paintjobs were differences. Not an off the mill frame.

Granted it is slightly off...
I did give him the rigids to match to but as usual rush job and he forgot I gave him them...Grrrr
Very cheap to get done though!
And it looks ACE!
J

me too. i have two - it does take a keen eye to notice the spray patterns are wrong and that the blue is way to light, even the decals are a bit different.

Attachments

• yo eddy 013.jpg
    yo eddy 013.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,603
I can't for 100% sure see what shade blue is used. A computer screen has its limitations and besides the frame is in full sun. My Yo's blue looked about like this when I got it from eBay. Only thing I noticed initially is the blue takes a bigger part of the seat- and downtube and seatstay. That is probably also why the dt decal is positioned a little higher. With the decal itself is nothing wrong to me, but I can overlook something?

It was based on Jez's Yo (no offence) as I saw it as a similar size...then I looked at another 'Yo' I had and the positioning was different..but hey I'd put them on by then.
DSC05550.jpg

WOW I wonder what it would of made if the colour was perfect and the decals were exactly right?....
Ive got more important things to worry about... :LOL:
J

Back