Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/claud-butler- ... SwJ4hY9QFy

s-l1600.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Well i bought it in April and collected in May so i guess its just down to your decision! Dont keep me in suspense too long... ;-)

I saw people favour the 89 but it looks pretty similar. I'd have preferred thumbies and chainstay u-brake (just for the look, i dont think it'll see much mud) but I'm liking this from a quick spin

*edit by 'this' i mean mine in the other thread!

Re:

jaypee":2984mcso said:
6 bidders and still only £22!

Don't.. I really liked this and did throw in a bit of a sloppy bid, I was intending to punt a little harder but Sunday stuff got in the way and sidetracked me. I had nowhere to store it though in honesty.

Massive bargain, though. There's a complete stack of M73* XT there as well! Pedals alone (if in good nick) are worth twice the price of the entire bike :facepalm:

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":1ocoi7lg said:
jaypee":1ocoi7lg said:
6 bidders and still only £22!

Don't.. I really liked this and did throw in a bit of a sloppy bid, I was intending to punt a little harder but Sunday stuff got in the way and sidetracked me. I had nowhere to store it though in honesty.

Massive bargain, though. There's a complete stack of M73* XT there as well! Pedals alone (if in good nick) are worth twice the price of the entire bike :facepalm:

That's what surprised me about it,from what i can see bar the seatclamp and seatpost there's a full M-730 XT groupset,gold label RM20's aswell.
If there had of been postage i would of bid on that.

Back