Purple Ozone with XTR

Re:

If anyone wants it collected let me know,

they are a much underrated brand and unlike many estays they were designed to last
mines done two Mountain Mayhems, Hell of the north and countless other outings.... but its not Purple

Re:

This is my bike on eBay and I've bin informed from some 1 in America that the user name retro spud is advertising it and they will ship it any where?? It's not there's to sell or ship and I won't be selling it to them as I believe there trying to scam u but on my behalf so pls do not listen to them or place a bid unless your going to pick the bike up on person...

Bash, relax mate. Spud's a good guy. This is a community that relishes restoring old bikes like yours and assisting one another in that end. Your bike has an interesting frame that some people like me (I have three ozones....) would like. It also has some nice period parts that others might like. There are some who might buy it just for the parts but then pass on the frame. The ballache of picking up a whole bike for a few nice parts from Brum might stop them, Spud is just trying to help out - ultimately it means you get a higher price, and he gets the knowledge of life back into an old UK brand bike. You are in safe hands here!

Re: Re:

Bash1000000":2ld9neuw said:
This is my bike on eBay and I've bin informed from some 1 in America that the user name retro spud is advertising it and they will ship it any where?? It's not there's to sell or ship and I won't be selling it to them as I believe there trying to scam u but on my behalf so pls do not listen to them or place a bid unless your going to pick the bike up on person...

In that case, you may want to add the frame size

Mike

Re: Re:

I think there might be a missunderstanding here. I don't think there is any scam going on.
Spud isn't advertising it, he is just spreading the word which will result in you getting more interest.
All Spud is offering is to pick it up on one of ours behalf if we were to win it as you have listed it as pick up only. He will hold it, post it or give it to the buyer at the next meet.
It means you might get more bidders/interest.

Bash1000000":d85buc0x said:

Re:

Spud is sound, I've had the pleasure of seeing his Ozone for a whole day when we rode HONC together last year. Good fella, and he's also organised many teams for Mountain Mayhem this year. Check out his posts on it.

Mike

Latest posts

Back