Saracen Kili Flyer Compition Hydrotech

player

GT Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cool. You don't see many of those :cool:

Love how he describes it as fully original. Those famous Saracen P2 forks :)

Despite its rarity, way overpriced imao. Looks quite rough. Maybe 200 notes absolute best.

Rodrigues":3jy3p5if said:
Cool. You don't see many of those :cool:

Love how he describes it as fully original. Those famous Saracen P2 forks :)

Despite its rarity, way overpriced imao. Looks quite rough. Maybe 200 notes absolute best.

Agree. Love the bar ends position. Need new chain rings etc.

Re:

Model. The 91 Saracens are not the most common and when you do see a E-Stay Hydrotech it tends to be the Traverse. It was always thought that the Conquest was the rarest 91 but I've seen more of them than these.

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":f1wchx03 said:
Model. The 91 Saracens are not the most common and when you do see a E-Stay Hydrotech it tends to be the Traverse. It was always thought that the Conquest was the rarest 91 but I've seen more of them than these.

I must say the model im still on the look for is the 1990 Kili Flyer in British racing green and have never seen one to this day since I was at Evans the Cut London the same year.

Re:

Such a lovely lovely bike, needs the right forks but could be amazing

Price is stuff of fantasy

Probably fetch more split

Back