Barracuda £25 Surrey

oh h*ll, he's said yes to my derisory offer.

That's fifteen quid I won't be spending on two gallons of fuel.

Re:

That's fantastic, this will be by far the best £15 spent ever. For that price you could just give it a really deep clean, new cables etc and ride around for years with the most smug expression on

Re:

oh dear. it looks like I'm going to become a Barracuda bore. It looks like it was one of the ones ('95) 'touched' by Yeti people ("oh, yes, the gurus even polished the cheap ones and cried a little before they left the production line") rather than after the name had been transferred to the New Yorkers. :facepalm:

I shall be searching for the location of my Tree Amigos decal before I assume double-whammy-smugness.

Re:

Based almost entirely on the fact that it has a threaded steerer I would hazard a guess that it may be a little earlier than 95. Not that In an expert mind, I just recall mine being a 94 or 95 and being Ahead.

well, its back at base. Its 1995, as it's no longer the base model!

Dihedral Tange tubing (some literature says butted, others not), STX front and rear... and has the Tree Amigos logo in the right place. A few spidery rust lines, but it looks little used and logos are lovely. Girly saddle to come off and pump up the tyres/spray a bit of lube around. Yay! 'Cuda owner!

Back