Early Kona Lava Dome - White - Crowborough

Re:

Looks in good original condition bar the gripshifts,still got the original Joe Murray Reaction rear tyre and what looks to be the original Joe Murray Maximum front tyre in good condition from that side showing which are very rare to find,if there mint there worth more than the bike :D

Shame there's no postage because i need a Reaction tyre to finish my Explosif off.

Re:

Don't know if anyone else has noticed but the front wheel is perfect but the back wheel has all the anodising worn off,do they not use the front brake :)
It almost looks like the one with less than 50 miles usage which was for sale not long ago from a bike shop in Devon i think or somewhere close by.

Re:

Strange :? The bike sold for £36 but has now been relisted again by the same seller.
I would've thought whoever bought it for £36 would've been there like a shot to collect it.
When stuff like that happens on eBay it always seems fishy to me.

Re:

Looking at the description in the listing there's some text regarding no courier collections pick up only so I'm guessing the buyer wanted to arrange a collection possibly?

Latest posts

Back