92 Manitou HT Frame £150 BIN Notts

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112290242073? ... EBIDX%3AIT

I almost went and bought this earlier today as its fairly local to me and frankly seems cheap. The seller says it has no cracks but its painted so harder to spot in my mind. It does appear to be tidy and he also says it has seen very few miles in its life. Make your own minds up :roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

He was probably inundated with loads of messages asking for him to hold it while courier arrangements were made and then the penny dropped :LOL:

I bought this and collected it yesterday. It's been used but is dent and crack free (I took a very long, close and careful look) and I'm the 3rd owner, the guy I bought it off had it from 1995 and it's birthday is the 27-Sept-94.

Paint is original as it's a Manitou Comp.

Been after one for a while to sit with my Manitou FS Bikes, once built I will show you, prob going to use my M950 and some Spinergy Spox although I know it's not quite period but going for a stealthy look but post pics as and when it's done but many other projects to do first. Questions is do I put some Manitou black forks on it (need to source) or do I use some existing RC35s... hmmm.

Re:

Glad you got this matey...I was soooo close to collecting it but couldn't afford another cracked frame. Honestly look forward to seeing a build thread :)

Re: Re:

Racin'snake":2yt7tkit said:
Glad you got this matey...I was soooo close to collecting it but couldn't afford another cracked frame. Honestly look forward to seeing a build thread :)

Thanks mate, can't wait to finish it but other projects come first.

Re: Re:

SavagePower":1bexea06 said:
Racin'snake":1bexea06 said:

Thanks mate, can't wait to finish it but other projects come first.

Any updates mate....would love to see a build thread

Latest posts

Back