Orange E2 Frame 19-19.5" - Taunton - SOLD

Re: Orange E2 Frame 19-19.5" - Taunton

At a good price this, although am always reluctant with Orange Elites/e2, e3's, having got cracks, on one of my Elites, the merest of crack on the seat tube, and a cracked E3, same place.. haven't even ridden the dam things, but hopefully someone will take a punt and get a good deal :).

Luckly got a good condition Elite from Emjay on here which am building up, but will stick to this one!

That looks a later aluminium orange frame, looks a minter tho. I would say late 90's. It's not an e2 tho..

Cheshire1980":t7mlg99w said:
That looks a later aluminium orange frame, looks a minter tho. I would say late 90's. It's not an e2 tho..

What about the rear canti hangers though?

Yeah I see your point, think your right with a second look. :). cable guides look in similar positions. The decals and graphics are not e2.. so been put on perhaps later on, difficult to fully see with pics .. looks a good one.

Re:

Well it's not an E4 or E3 as they have nicer dropout and things.
This has the most choddy dropout I've seen for a while.

It has similarities to the E2 but cable stops are on the wrong part of the top tube, stays are wrap around wishbones an dthey are welded directly to the mono stay on the E2.

A serial number may help.

I could look into it more but without a serial number it widens the search.

Back