Pace RC35 MXC £30 posted BIN on ebay (now gone)

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PACE-BIKE-FORKS-/142255666044

Oddly enough I sold these forks to this chap on ebay just over a year ago. I just checked my records and he paid £80 plus postage and gave me very good feedback on them. Obviously I don't know if they've been used since but they actually appeared in pretty good nick at the time, not that I had used them myself. His photos in the ebay ad aren't very good but here's one of them when I sold them just over a year ago:

file.php

Might be worth a punt at £30, be quick!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Pace RC35 MXC £30 posted BIN on ebay

You know you've undersold your ebay item when it goes inside 20 minutes! Anyone on here I wonder?

Re:

£80 + postage is probably about right

£30 is a bit of a bargain (unless they need new elastomers).

Re: Pace RC35 MXC £30 posted BIN on ebay

Bargain al round Jim, 30 inc post, which would be £8, even with elastomers you'd still have done well. And thats nice condition too.

You know, ive been after a set for donkeys. just for the wall collection, £30 would have been ideal for me. :( Ho hum, cant win them all :(

Fatal Swan":h185ez0x said:
You know you've undersold your ebay item when it goes inside 20 minutes! Anyone on here I wonder?

20 ? I reckon within 2 minutes of listing. I certainly have in the past, when in buy mode just sat all evening, pressing F5 every few minutes.
Refresh click click bought. Lightening reflexes after a super quick scan of the description to eliminate the broken/not working/in need of service words.

Back