View
Custom DB, so not Max, nivo columbus

17 c 2 c

1inch headset and canti bridge. Stamped 95 in the bottom bracket

Chrome rc30 in great nick, 1 inch threadless

Brand new ritchey headset included

No serious issues, a few chips here and there but nowt bad

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/roberts-dogs-bo ... Ciid%253A1

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Nice looking F&F's at an excellent price.

I'm not sure I could bare to part with mine.

Re: Re:

NeilM":1iu4t397 said:
Nice looking F&F's at an excellent price.

I'm not sure I could bare to part with mine.

It is very very nice, I have a build thread on here with it built up with pace rc36s or similar and m900 xtr

I know it's an obvious thing to say but the quality of the fabrication is second to none, all fillets are beautiful, tubes finished perfectly, alignment bang on, Roberts really does equate to quality.

I wanted one of these for ages and with it not being max, it's avoided the little dents that, that set seems to draw in, so it's nice and robust.

I'm moving it on because I have several other, very very very similar bikes (i.e. fillet uk steel, rigid, 1 inch head tube, canti) that fit better and/or I'm more invested in having repainted/rebuild them etc.

Had a few guys express interest in the forks, so will consider spliting the frame out if anybody is interested.

Price wise I think it's about fair, happy to consider offers via PM if it helps

Re:

I've done the same myself on several occasions.

It's a great chance for someone to get hold of a relatively rare and great riding frame.

Back