Marin Team Issue - 1992

Bedfordnorthend

Dirt Disciple
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142241049533
My 1992 Marin Team Issue - carefully built up in the Spring and is a lovely ride.
I've put an EBay price of £450 on it. It may well be overpriced and I will be open to reasonable offers from RBers.
If it doesn't sell (for a decent price) - then I'll keep it!
Many thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Why not keep it then? If you just a little bored with it you could rebuild it to catalogue spec or close as possible. I have a couple of bits to help get you started and the bits you remove could go on other projects or be sold on as they'd certainly make some good money. These frames ride amazingly and there aren't many of these about now:

Re:

Cheers and I appreciate your input - I'm not too fussed by original spec and I really like the build I've got. Happy to sell it to a RBer for £350 or see if anybody in the EBay world will pay more. That said - it's not the end of the world (by any means) if it doesn't sell.
I know my logic sounds a bit muddled/daft!

Back