Marin Team 1992 maybe? Browning forks £50!!!!!!!!!!!

Rare beast there!

rideczech":59ovb22j said:
..would have had it but logistics to difficult for me!
And for me too..! Thanks for the PM, this looks like a later model year than the iconic Orange/Black Pine Mountain..?

Re:

Ooooooh, that is nice :cool:

Too far for me otherwise I'd be on it, Really do hanker after a Pine Mountain in the orange though.

Hi,

This was local to me and I was going to pass but went to see it and bought it being a Marin fan. However I have another Marin Project I'm working on so I've decided I'm going to sell this 1992 Team Marin and put the money from it towards my Marin project. I will ship it. I'm not looking to become a millionaire from it but a fair offer/going rate price gets it. Suspension works, needs some work as you could see in the pics. More pics available just message me your email. Thanks

SavagePower":3t2uj9g6 said:
Hi,

This was local to me and I was going to pass but went to see it and bought it being a Marin fan. However I have another Marin Project I'm working on so I've decided I'm going to sell this 1992 Team Marin and put the money from it towards my Marin project. I will ship it. I'm not looking to become a millionaire from it but a fair offer/going rate price gets it. Suspension works, needs some work as you could see in the pics. More pics available just message me your email. Thanks

Well, apparently the going rate is £50.

;)

Some pics would be nice, ad is down.

Back