Worlds ugliest canti hanger...

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Yep, that proper ruins one of the nicest looking seat stay arrangements ever made :?

Not sure what the seller was thinking of TBH, give the attention to detail elsewhere... As pointed out on another thread, a seat clamp mounted hanger would have made more sense?

Re:

I guess the canti hanger falls into the little used "function over form" category and your right its as fuggley as hell

I guess it makes a change from form over function

Re:

Still not as bad as any unused canti stop... ;)

Ouch Pete! Is that a reference to when I was running the Dekerf on XT V's! :D :D :D

Oooh, I've just remembered current DK is also running V's :oops: :oops:

Tis OK, I will take the hacksaw to the frame tonight...

Re: Re:

ringo":1gzrsle2 said:
Still not as bad as any unused canti stop... ;)

Ouch Pete! Is that a reference to when I was running the Dekerf on XT V's! :D :D :D

Oooh, I've just remembered current DK is also running V's :oops: :oops:

Tis OK, I will take the hacksaw to the frame tonight...

:D

Re:

Noooooo hacksaw!

To late.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I also thought it looked a bit dated as a Dekerf - so have rebranded it an an On-One... The matt grey finish should hide the fillet brazing...

Re: Re:

ringo":32nj72eh said:
Noooooo hacksaw!

To late.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I also thought it looked a bit dated as a Dekerf - so have rebranded it an an On-One... The matt grey finish should hide the fillet brazing...

You sick b@stard - has your account been hacked by some despicable PinkBiker?!

Is the hanger still available? I would like to buy it, and put it on an old Apollo that I am about to re-spray and badge as a DK Ti. That should finish it off nicely :LOL:

Back