One for the ladies...

Re:

I can hear the sound of metal on snapping bone as your good lady thanks you for those on Christmas morning. :xmas-wink:

I bought Kiran a dropper post one Xmas - in the run up there were a fair few 'better not be bike c**p' type comments, come the day I was bricking it! She loves it though, can't ride without one now.
Nothing bike related this year - I know how to quit while I'm ahead! :LOL:

There was no moral to this story, in case you were looking for one...

Why "ladies"? I've had pierced ears - well one ear - for c. 44 years. Two gold hoops in at present. I may put these on my Xmas list!

oldave":2pab4roe said:
Why "ladies"? I've had pierced ears - well one ear - for c. 44 years. Two gold hoops in at present. I may put these on my Xmas list!

It's a fair point - I'd be happy to degrease some spare links of gold X9SL if you wanted to save a few quid...?

Or maybe a 9speed* quicklink, save messing with added fasteners - just click in and go :cool:

*I think 9sp are the gold ones, 10sp silver, take your pick... 11sp might be too narrow and squish your lobes though

or maybe a nice, alloy granny ring would look the boss ... anodized any color you want ... or plated in 24k gold.

"Or maybe a 9speed* quicklink, save messing with added fasteners - just click in and go "

Just cos I grew up in Stockport doesn't mean I'm THAT 'ard!

" a nice, alloy granny ring would look the boss ... anodized any color you want ... or plated in 24k gold."

Bit pretentious surely?

Back