Have we done the Paul Components rasta rear mech yet?

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122190824159? ... rmvSB=true

s-l1600.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

That's about our size Lynne, stand over height should be pretty good....?

You can have it Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, I'll have it Thursday, Friday, Saturday and on Sunday it can have a rest..... :LOL: :LOL:

I sometimes wonder if I missed a trick with all this stuff BITD, yes it was expensive, but if I'd invested in things like this rather than beer, fags, music and men in 1995..... :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WTF :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mad I tell ya MAD!!!!!! :facepalm:

Just as well I never liked them. M900 XTR was beautiful and worked. BITD I saw these as needless complication. Still do.

Anyway, a nice treat for someone.

Re:

I never understood the appeal of these..it isn't innovative or even novel (white LMDS etc)...looks like a derailleur made of lego..by a child

Who would buy this over XTR m900 back in the day? A US patriot in denial that the cnc cottage industry was going the way of the dodo?

Re:

Some people need the needless complications that bling-things at that pricey-price bring, in order to feel good about themselves (worthy).

:facepalm:

Re:

just looks tacky :facepalm:

the EGS Up Cage mech is the one I'd fit if I had to be 'different''

Back