Gary Fisher Grateful Dead

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

It is the words 'Limited Edition' makes them think they are rare, not just a bog standard bike with, special stickers on :facepalm:

Re:

If I see a Metallica edition I'll have it. Lol
Joking aside looks in good nick.
Pricing a bit optimistic though. :shock:

Re:

I was watching one of these on eBay a while back, just out of curiosity. They wanted a lot more money for that one. It didn't sell several times so I gave up watching it

Mike

Re:

Just another who thinks rare means valuable. My turds are rare and unique, I doubt they are worth much though.

Re: Re:

KDM":2btizygt said:
Just another who thinks rare means valuable. My turds are rare and unique, I doubt they are worth much though.

How much do they weigh?

Poo's average a kilogram. Well mine do :LOL:

A shop I worked in had extremely accurate weighing scales. I weighed myself before and after. Difference was exactly a kilo.

I expect somewhere along the line someone has done a phd on species poo weight :LOL: I'd a friend did his on anuses.

The Grateful Dead link might have something to do with it though.
They are, unlike the Spice Girls, one of those bands that has quite a dedicated following. And if anyone had the connections to do a Deadhead bike properly it would be Gary Fisher. If you think that's a bit mental you should see the price of Metallica Zorlac skate decks! :shock:

Back