Chris King salt and pepper shakers

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=001
i asked the seller about them and he offered to sell for £40 despite the fact the auction had already started and had 2 bids on it already
I wouldn't trust him to send goods if the bids dont reach this price[based on the fact he willing to fu## the highest bidder]
Pity i always wanted these,but not at the expense of some1 else

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
dyna-ti":3m5d53il said:
here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=001
i asked the seller about them and he offered to sell for £40 despite the fact the auction had already started and had 2 bids on it already
I wouldn't trust him to send goods if the bids dont reach this price[based on the fact he willing to fu## the highest bidder]
Pity i always wanted these,but not at the expense of some1 else

Don't think any bid deal tbh, he can end the auction early to the highest bidder, and thats perfectly acceptable within Ebay rules. Think a few people here have bought bikes prior to the auction end using this method.
HB

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
But im not the highest bidder harry,im not even bidding,how would you like it if you were the highest bidder on a part you really needed or had been searching for but he closes the auction and sells to some1 else,is that fair?
you may have paid upto whatever it sold for if the auction was allowed to run

sorry it isnt in the spirit of auctions

dyna-ti":3bptkp2b said:
But im not the highest bidder harry,im not even bidding,how would you like it if you were the highest bidder on a part you really needed or had been searching for but he closes the auction and sells to some1 else,is that fair?
you may have paid upto whatever it sold for if the auction was allowed to run

sorry it isnt in the spirit of auctions

Probably isn't in the spirit of auctions, maybe it isn't fair....but if it was a part or bike that I really wanted, I would contact the seller with an offer to end early....before someone else does....happens every hour of the day.
Its up to the seller to let it run or not.
Cheers, Carl

Back