This is a proper bike, not that mountain bike rubbish

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kingoffootball":54dpnc0l said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162264855960

Hmmm, nice listing:

How many ladies are able to replace a chain when it gets thrown from a derailier gear, or indeed are prepared to get their hands dirty ?

Yes indeed why worry about getting covered in oil, buy this one and get covered in rust when the chain comes off :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

How many ladies are able to replace a chain when it gets thrown from a derailier gear, or indeed are prepared to get their hands dirty?
women-know-your-limits.png

Re:

Hmm, I had a misogynist ex called Rod and I think he ended up moving to Christchurch.....

He couldn't deliver either..... :LOL: :LOL:

False brick mantle and animal knicknacks along it :facepalm: Cat receives more attention that Granny. :?
This is all looking rather desperate :shock: I dont want to see any more pics :shock:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":2ksd7pc7 said:
Hmm, I had a misogynist ex called Rod and I think he ended up moving to Christchurch.....

He couldn't deliver either..... :LOL: :LOL:

Post of the week right there :LOL:

Re:

I like the orange chain, do you think I can get one for a MAN's road bike?
I don't mind fitting it myself.....

Back