1997 Kona Koa

Pipmeister

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
The Koa has the same Double Butted 7005 frame as the Muni Mula, but arguably is slightly cooler looking with the Matt Metallic Orange finish. ;)

I think it's an 18”, and the frame appears to be in good condition.

Drive Train needs a bit of attention and the seller doesn’t seem to know too much about what they are selling as it is claimed to be a house clearance.

Collection only from Kings Lynn, so likely to be a low bidding price with its 99p start.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kona-mountain ... Swal5YH4Bo

I popped a pair of P2’s on mine and I love it for a casual hack bike. :cool:

Pip

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice example and without the canti-brace either so a slightly later production run version. The colour, like the Lava Dome, is excellent and IMO better than some of the more expensive models in the range.

Re:

Another added to the Kona stable.

Travelled down from Leeds to collect the seller had given me the wrong address and tel number .........hours later I find a unit with a builders van tel no almost matches ring number and guess what ? my luck was in.

Anyway all seems genuine frame super rides great with a replaced wheelset .......... a keeper?

I'd like it try some P2's and decide.

Kona and Orange bought and sold.

Back