roberts dogs bolx?

Re:

I must admit I don't like it, from a quick glimpse I thought Ritchey due to the paint and the font looks like a kid has done it. Obviously genuine but not one I would rush out and get or buy with future investment in mind. Others may think it is the dogs bolx however

Re:

KDM":ah9jpejv said:
I must admit I don't like it, from a quick glimpse I thought Ritchey due to the paint and the font looks like a kid has done it. Obviously genuine but not one I would rush out and get or buy with future investment in mind. Others may think it is the dogs bolx however

Not my favourite too... looks to me like a bad 'british colours' version of the a yo eddy.... also not on my list of favourite colour schemes.

images

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":2puhgxk6 said:
KDM":2puhgxk6 said:

Not my favourite too... looks to me like a bad 'british colours' version of the a yo eddy.... also not on my list of favourite colour schemes.

images

There where plenty of Euro/Jap bike using that sort of colour scheme before Fat.

Though it's nothing like the blue/white/red scheme used on that bike. I quite like it.

Re: Re:

That looks like a Raleigh with those colours.

images
[/quote]

For me looking at this Roberts the forks are letting it down,if it had the original forks on with some amberwalls you'd think wow! As it is,the bike just looks like any old bike with some Pace etc type of fork stuck on it,it always looks like an after thought.
As an example,Pace rc100 with Pace or any suspension forks wrong,RC 100 with the original Reynolds straight blade forks or with any rigid fork,just looks write.

Re:

Paint choice and decals aside, the bike would be cheap IMHO for the opening bid.

Excellent bike.

Back