ParkPre 20" c-t BUT, Granniegear!

Send him a message, asking him to stop taking the p**s out of the retro scene. Everyone here know's he sells overpriced gear so simply stop using him and posting his sales here.

My two penneth.

Does it matter who he is in here? You don't like his prices, don't buy from him?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
shawnb":3h84wr2y said:
KDM":3h84wr2y said:
Does it matter who he is in here? You don't like his prices, don't buy from him?
Ahhhh so it's you.
Thanks.
:LOL:

Nope not me at all. When I sell stuff, unless it is a big item with a generally agreed price/target range, then on ebay I tend to start my stuff for sale at 99p and let the market decide the price.

If I see something that I want to buy that I think is overpriced by my standards, then I simply do not buy it or put a cheeky offer in.

I see some cracking bikes in here that I think some of the sellers are on crack when they ask their price. No one forces me to buy them.

Back