'92 Rocky Mountain Equipe....supposedly....wrong decals

Certainly isn't a 92 equipe as that has a wishbone seatstay setup, 93 perhaps. Don't recall the later bikes having the slanting seat collar though.

93 Ti-bolt had the sloping seat tube, the rest didn't. Agree on the 92 thing though cos yeah they had wishbone stays.

94 is likely....sadly I have no brochures for 94 :cry:

Definitely an RM frame though. First thoughts were is it a Hammer, but I think those always had an integrated clamp (welded on bolt bits at the front of the tube) either way, it's probably worth a stab at that price

I think that was genuine, a 1995 Equipe, size 18.5, colour 'fool's penny'! But I didn't like the way the damage to the stays had been covered with stickers, so I thought £33 was a bit much for it, considering the state it was in. And those forks sell for £10, even with their decals on!

yap had a £20 punt on this one. Looks genuine, they used that colour in 94 on the equipe aswell. I had one for a time.

Bit rough frame, about £50 posted too much for me..

i ended up with this, i put 35 on not expecting to win but i'll see what its like when it gets here. i cant aford to build it up just yet so ill put it aside for a rainy day, unless somone here wants it. my mate has first dibs though. can anyone tell me more about them forks?

the dam wheelie bin is sat in the front garden full to the brim after last thursdays council strike :(

lumos2000":3dhsxx8b said:
i ended up with this, i put 35 on not expecting to win but i'll see what its like when it gets here. i cant aford to build it up just yet so ill put it aside for a rainy day, unless somone here wants it. my mate has first dibs though.
I think the bike cost £1,300 when it was new! If the damage isn't too bad, it's a bargain.

lumos2000":3dhsxx8b said:
can anyone tell me more about them forks?
Here's one with decals
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DNM-Magnesium-Com ... .m14.l1318

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back