Marin palisades trail

IIRC the front fork should be black - likewise the chainset has been replaced. A pal of mine had an identical one BITD. It was really relaxed and stable to ride - and got nicknamed 'The Flying Armchair'.

@ Leighcal - stop finding all of these bargains local to me! (read: Don't stop)

The last one you put up (Cannondale M400) I ended up buying, and now I'm seriously considering nipping over t'hill for this!

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":3qds4g4a said:
Nah, that looks stock 93 to me. Purple kit and altus or alivio crank set.

Oops, wrong posting - My fault. I was commenting on the red one on ebay. :facepalm:

Sorry Joe! Bargains always come up when I have no spare cash so someone else may as well have the chance. How the Dale? That came up at right time for me, sadly frame was a bit on the big side but I got a bargain by hanging on so not all bad.

Re:

It's great! I've started commuting on it. Fast and light.

It needed a new chain and cassette, and I'm going to have to put a shorter stem on it as well as some comfier grips, so not exactly the bargain of the century but I'm happy with it.

Thanks again for the heads up!

No problem buddy, did you have a look at this marin?
When I was younger, around 9-10 years old my dad had a cannondale, not sure exact model but m400 and m600 ring a bell for some reason. It was black with green splatter. Ever since then I've wanted a old Dale but either too pricey or frame size not right. I've had a couple of newer ones, can't remember models but one had a lefty fork the other some rock shox. Both were good bikes and I was very surprised with lefty fork. Neither was the retro one I long for so they went. I will get one one day just a case of waiting. If I could find a old super v or the like for the right money then I would have one in a breath.

Latest posts

Back