1990 or 91 Marin Pine Mountain.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
1991 is my guess, judging by the fatter seat stays and the shape of the rear drop outs.

Looks like a great project......

Re:

Hi, i am still new at the Forum,
but watching it the last two years while working on my own ´91 Pine Mountain. I didn´t have a pic yet,
but right now on ebay Germany there is one for sale.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Retro-MTB-Marin- ... SwnNBXZCQW

The one i have had exactly the same set up. So i guess it is a ´91. Although I bought mine in ´92.

May someone of you guys can help me in the matter of getting "Decals". I already respray the Frame, to the original
look. But I cant found a source for decals. I red about Gil_m here in the Forum. Is it possible to get a full set of decals for
this beauty? How can i get in contact with him?
The font style and colour i need is exactly the same as on the pic at ebay.
- Head Tube batch
- Downtube MARIN
- Top Tube, an underlined PINE MOUNTAIN
- Seat stay, an "AFTERBURNER" ( in quotes )
( may the US Flag on the Top Tube )

....cant wait riding it.....

Timo

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hej brocklanders023,

many thank for your Link. I mail him. It is very satisfying to have a prospect like this :D

Back