Giant Cadex carbon DX and Campag rims £50

player

GT Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I really fancy that if you could be a gent and do the honors?!...what size you reckon this is?....gonna message the seller :)

Re:

Got to be an 18" looking at the dodgy photos.

I can collect it as its literally a 5 minute drive for me.Let me know how you get on.

Re:

That looks great,full DX too.Looks like a `93 with the DX RF+.The last year of arguably the greatest ever groupset.I`d have it in a heartbeat if I wasnt living a few hundred miles away.....

there's one bit on it now - anyone on here? don't want to steal a fellow retrobiker's bargain, but otherwise this would be perfect...

Re:

I was going to bid butvafter doing some research it is too small for me...its a lovely bike....all original bar sadfle and pedals by the looks of it.

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    357.2 KB · Views: 1,302
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Completely stripped, cleaned and refinished.....but not actually working!
What a mug.
It's actually worth less than what they paid for it now, as they've admitted the gear levers don't work!

Back